We have one guest and no members online
ICA housing has released A Good Governance Charter for Housing Co-operatives. The Charter provides and explains 10 principoles:
1. We uphold the international co-operative principles.
2. We act with honesty and in good faith, placing the interests of the co-operative before all others.
3. We exercise care, skill and diligence in carrying out our duties.
4. We act fairly, making decisions without bias or favouritism.
5. We foster democracy within our co-operative.
6. We act transparently, in a spirit of openness and accountability to the membership.
7. We ensure that our co-operative fulfils its legal duties.
8. We provide for sound, accountable management of our co-operative.
9. We have a strategic focus, always looking ahead to our co-operative's future.
10. We plan for leadership succession and renewal.